Build a Career with CAS
Now Hiring for Experienced Estimator and HR Manager!
The Estimator II is responsible for preparing estimates for projects, mainly design-build, which may include preliminary pricing through full estimates. The Estimator II must develop and maintain strong relationships with key suppliers and subcontractors in order to ensure competitive and complete pricing for all estimates. The person in this position will…
- Assist the Project Managers.
- Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments, or superintendents to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Solicit and evaluate subcontractor and supplier quotes
- Develop & analyze project schedules
- Analyze blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials and labor estimates.
- Develop and maintain supplier and subcontractor relationships.
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or related technical field and 5 years of related estimating experience. One (1) year of field experience preferred.
An experienced HR Manager is being sought due a pending retirement. The person in this generalist position will be expected to
- know and understand HR rules and regulations,
- assist in development of personnel policies and procedures,
- recruit and hire employees,
- compare, review, obtain and administer employee benefits programs,
- assist with workers compensation and safety practices, and
- advise senior management on compensation and other relevant issues.
In addition, this person will have administrative responsibilities such as publishing an employee newsletter and obtaining and renewing contractor licenses for the company. Must be able to travel occasionally.
A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field and/or equivalent, and 5-10 years of experience is desired. A Master’s degree in Human Resource Management is a plus. HR certification by an accredited association is preferred. Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
Join Our Operations Team
When you’re ready to challenge yourself in a new way, think about moving from the field experience to the office experience. Employees who have field experience are valuable assets to the office estimating and project management processes. CAS shines when the team works together to build the best quality product.
Working at CAS is Rewarding!
Being part of CAS Constructors means teamwork and collaboration. You’ll have the opportunity to grow with a company of high integrity that appreciates your skills and expertise. We value safety and quality and are seeking people in skilled trades that take pride in what they do.
We are looking for quality laborers, underground pipe layers, form carpenters, experienced backhoe/trackhoe operators, and crane operators. If this sounds like you, reach out today.
Employees at CAS receive a competitive compensation package. Some of the benefits offered to employees are:
401(k) & Company Match
80 hours of vacation for the first 5 years; increases in years 6 and 10
40 hours of personal leave after 1 year of service
7 paid holidays
Flexible Spending Accounts
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability